For the last twenty years I’ve dedicated my personal and professional life to the importance of self-care by teaching from my own experience. In the past, I’ve sacrificed my health and my relationships for work, given to others at the expense of my own needs, and watched my dreams slip through the cracks of a busy life. As a result, I’ve learned a lot about what it takes to put an end to the madness. And, as I grow and evolve, I share the practical tools and resources I use myself, in the hopes that it helps you to improve your own life.
Self-care is good for the planet. From years of personal experience, as well as coaching great men and women, I’ve come to understand that selfishness leads to selflessness. When we care deeply for ourselves, we naturally begin to care for others – our families, our friends, our greater global community, and the environment – in a healthier and more effective way. We tell the truth. We make choices from love instead of guilt and obligation. And we soon realize that we’re all connected and that our individual actions affect a greater whole.
I care deeply about people and our planet and my commitment is to help raise consciousness in a way that improves quality of life for both. I honor this commitment by providing the following:
- I write a free e-newsletter that shares an inspiring story and “Take Action Challenge” every week. You can search my extensive archive for topics here.
- I personally attend to my Facebook Fan Page and share thoughts, responses to posts, affirmations, funny videos and cartoons, or photos of my life and travels, with my visitors.
- I send out regular messages on Twitter under my username coachoncall.
- I host an Internet Radio Show called “Coach on Call” where you can listen online at hayhouseradio.com and speak with me directly for coaching. The show airs on Mondays at 5pm ET/2pm PT here.
- I maintain a free “Give-Away-Good-Thoughts” list where I choose someone to receive a surprise gift in the mail every week. You can sign up here.
- I write books, create beautiful card decks, record audio programs and dvds to help you learn and grow in a variety of ways. You can find them here.
- And finally, I teach live workshops, deliver keynotes speeches, and offer specialized programs for those who like to study more intensely. You can find my schedule here.
My intention is simple: to continue my own work and to provide you with practical tools, challenging ideas, resources, and helpful information that will support you in living a life that honors your soul.
I’m glad you’re here. Please look around for the support you need. And if you get stuck, let us know. Answers are only an email away at firstname.lastname@example.org