A 50-Card Deck
I’m excited to share my new Grace Cards with you. Click here to see a few examples. There are 50 cards in each deck.
Once you have a deck of your own, you can use them in several ways. Empty them into a basket and pick a message every day. Or, when faced with a decision, close your eyes, ask a question, and choose one card for guidance and inspiration. Also, you can share the gift of grace with family, friends, and colleagues by including these cards in thank-you notes, birthday cards, holiday greetings, or any correspondence.
Here are some of the ways in which our community members have used our Self-Care Cards. Use their suggestions to now spread a little grace around the world!
- Put a card in each bill paid to not only surprise the recipient, but to make bill paying a joyful experience.
- Leave a card in the books borrowed from the local library.
- Keep a box in your glove compartment and put a card on the dashboard of your car each day.
- Give a card to the toll takers at bridges and tunnels in your community.
- Practice a random act of kindness by leaving a card in a public restroom.
- Leave a card under the windshield wiper of a co-worker’s car.
- Use a card as a wedding gift/token for each guest at the reception (showers too!).
- Hide several cards around your home (drawers, coat pockets, cabinets, etc) so when you stumble upon them, you’re not only surprised, you get the message you need in that moment.
- Tape a small envelope to the bathroom mirror and, once a week, choose a card and leave it there to focus on its message.
- Send a “thinking of you” note to a good friend and include a card.
- Laminate several cards and use them as coasters (especially when visiting with your Life Makeover Groups :-)
- Take one or more cards and include them in a Grace basket.
- Choose one card at the beginning of the week, and keep yourself focused on its message by hanging it on your refrigerator or by putting it in your daily planner.
- Send a card with your invoices (great for coaches or business owners who send a monthly bill).
- Have Life Makeover Group members choose a card at random to focus on until the next meeting date.
- Have each participant choose a card at the end of a workshop as a thank you gift.
- Place one in your child’s backpack before going to school.
- Hide cards before having a party or gathering and have guests go on a treasure hunt to find one. Then, have each guest talk about how the card applies to them.
- Create a hanging mobile for your home or office.
- Put a card in books that you give as gifts
- Leave them with your gratuity for estheticians, nail technicians, massage therapists, hair dressers and waitstaff.
- Slip them in your loved one’s shoes before he/she leaves for the day.